Sciarra/Mok Team Advantage
There are so many things to consider when selling a home that it can be truly overwhelming. Should you make repairs prior to listing? Should you stage your home? What is the best time of year to list a home for sale? How should you time the purchase or lease of your new home? And most importantly, at what price should you list your home for sale? How you answer these and other very important questions will determine the success (or failure) of your sale. Don’t leave this up to chance! The Sciarra/Mok Team will guide you through the entire process, always keeping your best interests as our top priority.
Take a look at our Home Seller’s Guide for a detailed explanation of the entire process. To get started, call or email The Sciarra/Mok Team today.
We pledge to do the following for all of our sellers:
- Take the time to listen to you and address any concerns you have about the selling process.
- Evaluate the current condition of your home and advise you on which repairs or updates (if any) you should make prior to listing your home. Too often people put money into their home right before listing it that they will never recover, or neglect to make simple improvements that could result in a much faster sale, higher sale price, or both!
- Complete a thorough market analysis of your home and neighborhood, and provide you with all of the information you need to feel confident in your pricing strategy. Please note: automated valuation services such as Trulia and Zillow are not always accurate. Zillow reports that their Zestimate is within 5% of a home’s market value only 38% of the time. Sometimes these estimates can be 30% off or more! It is crucial that you get an accurate valuation from a real estate professional who knows and understands the local real estate market.
- Identify the target market for your home and develop a marketing strategy to reach this audience.
- Network with buyers and agents all over the area to begin marketing your home before it’s even listed.
- Continue to monitor market conditions throughout the entire listing period and make changes to our marketing strategy as necessary to ensure the best possible outcome on the sale of your home.
- Keep an open line of communication throughout the entire home selling process and respond quickly to any questions or concerns.
- Represent your best interests from start to finish. We will not pressure you into making a deal you are not confident in, and we will always let you know if we have any concerns.
- Thoroughly evaluate any offer to purchase your home that we receive, explain possible ramifications of terms and conditions that might not be obvious, and address any concerns that we may have with an offer.
- Tailor our negotiation strategy to each and every situation.
- Simplify the entire process for you once you are under contract to sell your home. We will create a personalized Closing Organizer for you and keep you updated on exactly what you need to do and when. And we will be in touch throughout the entire contract period so that nothing slips through the cracks.
Want more information? Check out our Home Selling Guide to get a look at the process!